Listen, discover, define. Step 1 of our 4 step design process is critical. During this step we do more listening than talking. We want to know every significant aspect and every little detail that relates to your new packaging design or redesign project.
We discover and define:
- Packaging objectives. What would define a successful project?
- Timelines and significant milestone dates
- Specifications and requirements
- Sustainability objectives
- Testing requirements – will prototypes be needed for clinical validations, drop tests, market or focus group testing?
- Production and assembly requirements – will your packaging be assembled manually or via automation; is clean room production, assembly and packing needed?
- Transportation, storage and handling requirements. Where and how is product stored?
- End user satisfaction requirements. Who is the end user? How will they interact with the product?